Toppik Hair Building Fibers can instantly create the appearance of fuller, thicker hair – if you know how to use them correctly. Luckily, Hair Building Fibers are so easy to apply! Read along to find out how to apply Hair Building Fibers, and learn tips from real customers on how to achieve a flawless application.
How to Use Toppik: Opening Hair Fibers
Hair Building Fibers can either be applied by shaking or using the Spray Applicator attachment. Shaking Hair Building Fibers allows for coverage over a larger area, while the Spray Applicator allows for a more precise application. To apply Hair Building Fibers from the sifter by shaking, simply unscrew the cap of Toppik Hair Building Fibers and shake over hair to apply.
How to Use Toppik: Applying Hair Fibers with Spray Applicator
To apply Hair Building Fibers using the Spray Applicator, first remove the sifter cap To do this grip the bottle in your palms and use your thumbs to push up on the sifter cap. Once sifter cap is removed, screw on the Spray Applicator.
1. Dry and style hair as usual. Because of their natural static charge, Toppik adheres best to dry hair. Hair Building Fibers should be the last step of styling hair.
2. With the Toppik Spray Applicator, spray Hair Fibers into thinning areas. Apply more or less pressure to control the amount of fibers dispersed.
3. If applying Hair Fibers near the hairline, use the Toppik Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline. Insert the Hairline Optimizer’s teeth into the hairline. Then, lightly shake or spray Hair Building Fibers along the hairline.
4. Gently pat hair to disperse Hair Fibers for natural-looking results.
5. For the best outcome, use Toppik FiberHold Spray to finish for added shine and longer-lasting results. FiberHold Spray is specially formulated to strengthen the bond between Hair Building Fibers and fine or thinning hair. While Hair Building Fibers canhave a matte finish, FiberHold Spray adds healthy, beautiful shine back to the hair.
Tips from Customers on How to Use Hair Fibers
Read these tips from real Toppik users from Toppik.com…
Mix two shades of Toppik to get a perfect match for your hair color. “I found out you could twist off the top of the regular size container or larger, and then you could mix colors to get the exact right match,” says Elizabeth J. Pierro
Keep the siffter clean using a common household item. “Keep the top of the bottle clean with something like a toothbrush to prevent clogging,” says Diana
Add Hair Building Fibers to thicker areas of hair for extra oomph. “Sometimes I’ll add it to my already good crop of hair which gives a super thick look as though I belong to boy band.” says Dave L.
Hair Building Fibers can also be used to disguise cowlicks. “I style my hair and then use the product around and directly on my cowlick. It makes it look like full hair is there versus being able to see my scalp,” says Christy S.
Hair Building Fibers work great on facial hair as well! “I also have trouble growing my beard in on just one spot and this helps to fill it in and it looks completely natural,” says Daniel R.
Use a handheld mirror to ensure adequate coverage. “Definitely need a mirror to see the very back of your head where scalp is showing,” suggests Diana B.
Do you have any tips on how to apply Toppik Hair Building Fibers? Let us know in the comments, and remember to tag us on Instagram at #toppikhair to show us your results!
Stay in the Know
If you want to be the first to know about new posts to the Hair Toppiks Blog, sign up for the Toppik VIP list to receive an email a couple times per month or check us out on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, or Pinterest!