WHAT IT IS
Toppik Hair Building Fibers, made of colored keratin protein, blend undetectably with existing hair strands to instantly create the appearance of naturally thick, full hair.
WHAT IT DOES
- Instantly fills in thinning areas
- Conceals hair loss
- Makes fine hair look completely thick and full
- Great as a root touch-up between colorings
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Toppik Hair Fibers resist wind, rain, and perspiration for long-lasting results in all conditions. Available in nine shades that can be mixed to match any hair color, Hair Fibers work for all hair types and textures. Also great for part lines, covering extension tracks and touching up roots between hair color appointments. Easily washes out with shampoo.
1. Dry and style hair as usual.
2. Shake or spray (with Toppik Spray Applicator) Hair Fibers into thinning areas.
3. If applying Hair Fibers near the hairline, use Toppik Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline.
4. Gently pat hair to disperse Hair Fibers.
5. If desired, lightly comb, brush, or style your hair after applying Hair Fibers.
6. For best results, use Toppik FiberHold Spray to finish for longer-lasting results.
Keratin, Ammonium Chloride, Silica, DMDM Hydantoin. May Contain/peut contenir/puede contener: Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Green 5 (CI 61570), Green 3 (CI 42053), Green 6 (CI 61565), Orange 4 (CI 15510)
Q. What are Toppik Hair Building Fibers made of?
Q. If it begins to rain, will Toppik Hair Building Fibers remain in my hair?
Q. Do Toppik Hair Building Fibers affect hair growth?
Q. How long will Toppik Hair Building Fibers stay in place?
Q. Can Toppik Hair Building Fibers cover gray roots or color-treated root re-growth?
Q. Can I use Toppik Hair Building Fibers with styling tools and products?
Q. Will Toppik Hair Building Fibers work with all hair types?
Q. How long will a bottle of Toppik Hair Building Fibers last?
Q. Can different colors of Toppik Hair Building Fibers be mixed?
Q. Which colors should I use for Salt & Pepper / Platinum / Strawberry Blonde?
Q. Are there any special warnings about the use of Toppik Hair Building Fibers?